The ideal candidate will have:
- practical DIY skills to carry out minor repairs
- the ability to manage your own workload
- good problem solving skills
- awareness of health, safety, security and hygiene issues
- a willingness to work flexibly
- Must have their own tools, and an up to date driver’s license.
- Have their own transport and/or be able to rent and drive a van as needed.
- Live locally and be available for the occasional weekend, and for emergency calls as needed.
This position will be expected to:
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs; light plumbing and electrical
- Book outside contractors for major repairs work
- Making sure that lighting, fire safety and security/alarm systems are working properly
- Keeping common spaces and corridors clear of furniture and refuse, indoors and out
- Assist with waste management and removal, skip hire and loading
20 hours per week // 7.50 per hour
If interested, please send a CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by Sunday 24th September. Interviews will take place the following week.