PART TIME MARKETING ASSISTANT
Marketing assistant required for Phase Two of Fat Out’s Burrow.
Start Date: 26th January 2016 // End Date: 11th April 2016
Two & half days per week (average)
£1000 fixed fee.
Deadline for submission: 5th January 2016
Interviews: 13th & 14th January 2016
Start date: Tuesday 26th January 2016.
Fat Out’s Burrow is a two year programming residency in the Islington Mill event space by experimental promoters Fat Out Til You Pass Out. The focus of Phase Two of The Burrow is to reach new national audiences through collaboration with national promoters, artists and labels. Through a 5 day series of events The Burrow will launch the second phase of this residency collaborating with Cacophonous Sarcophagus (Bristol), Supernormal Festival (Oxford), Optimo (Glasgow), Now Wave (Manchester) and High Hoops (London).
- Produce a marketing strategy for all live events during the Phase Two launch.
- Produce press releases for all events and send out to relevant press contacts.
- Strengthen relationships with local and national press and radio.
- Make sure all social media channels are regularly updated and fully utilised.
- Weekly analysis of ticket sales for all Phase Two events.
- Produce a report post audience profile
- Experience writing and sending press releases
- Established contacts with press and radio.
- Previous experience of marketing through social media.
- Knowledge of Photoshop software.
- Past experience marketing for a music promotion and or venue.
Please send your statement of interest and a CV to email@example.com by 5th January 2016.